New Shiloh was established on January 5, 1997, under the leadership of Senior Pastor and Teacher, Bishop Jacquelyn D. Gordon and husband, Deacon Haywood Gordon. The initial church began in an old night club on the South side of Melbourne, Florida, with twelve (12) members consisting of four adults and seven children. The newly renovated building had a maximum seating capacity of 250, each week the membership seemed to grow by leaps and bounds.
The 250-seat building soon was over capacity each time its doors were opened. In 1998, New Shiloh initiated a building program, acquiring a three and a half acre site to erect a new church structure. On July 22, 2001, the construction project was completed and Shiloh relocated to 3900 Sarno Rd Melbourne Florida 32934. The 13,000 square foot facility is the first of a multi-phased building initiative, comprised of a 1000 seating capacity sanctuary, eight classrooms within the sanctuary, and five administrative support offices.
In 2012, New Shiloh purchased and moved to our new 125,000 sq ft facility on 17 acres, located at 3900 Sarno Rd in the city of Melbourne. At present 44,000 sq ft of the property has been renovated for the 3,000 seat sanctuary, chapel, office space, youth division, Bistro with more to come as we expand.